COMMISSIONING / VALIDATION SPECIALIST / ENGINEER
Compliance Technology Group, Inc., is currently seeking Commissioning/Validation Specialists/Engineers to work a variety of regulated industry projects. Qualified candidates will participate in startup, commissioning and validation activities for our clients within FDA regulated industries including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and medical diagnostic.
Commissioning/Validation Specialists/Engineers will be able to develop and/or execute the following documents:
• URS (User Requirement Specification)
• FRS (Functional Requirement Specification)
• DDS (Detailed Design specification)
• FAT (Factory Acceptance Testing)
• SAT (Site Acceptance Testing)
• CSV (Computer System Validation)
• IQ (Installation Qualification)
• OQ (Operational Qualification)
• PQ (Performance Qualification)
Other responsibilities include maintaining direct communication with Project Managers or CTG upper level management and clients to ensure the commissioning/validation plans are properly implemented in compliance with corporate and federal policies and procedures.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Biology, Engineering, Chemistry, or related subject with 1+ years of experience in the biopharm industry
• A thorough understanding of the GMP regulatory environment, validation, and associated subjects
• An ability to work independently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office applications
• Knowledge of cleaning / method / process validation a plus
To apply to CTG career opportunities, email your resume to:
or fax your resume to: 484.356.0549
Attention: Human Resources Manager
Join Our Team
At Compliance Technology Group, Inc., we strive to employ talented and skilled professionals who will significantly contribute to the success of our company.
Compliance Technology Group, Inc. offers an entrepreneurial environment and strong financial incentives for high performance. We are an equal opportunity employer and make our selection based on the applicant's education, experience, skills and character.
Compliance Technology Group, Inc. benefits include:
• Health insurance
• Life Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Travel Insurance
• Long Term Disability
• 401K Plan